Herd Mentality

5.06.2008

Time to Start Over

February - June 2007

I ended up having to return the original fridge I bought due to there was just no way I could ever get it to fit and still look right. I traded it in for what is now known in my house as the "Darth Vader Fridge". Everything was tore out, patched, painted and the installation of the IKEA cabinets began...



After the countertop arrived.... Some people ask why I didn't tear out the old linoleum and actually patched in the areas where I removed cabinets and the pantry. Simple. Most linoleum installed prior to about 1985 was asbestos backed.



Unfortunately, once the dishwasher was installed this project came to a screeching halt on June 20th with a phone call from my father. "Weren't you planning on residing your house at some point...?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home