Herd Mentality

6.14.2007

I prefer the term "Platypus Hands"

I realized after taking this photo I really shouldn't have bent my hand 90 degrees from my arm. It makes it look like I have extra chins on my hand (or whatever you'd call hand chins). However, it has come to my attention as well that a rumor has been perpetuated that I have "Sausage Fingers". I think the picture makes it pretty obvious that they are not...however I prefer the term "platypus hands". My toes on the other hand do look like little cocktail weiners.

....The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. Too obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now...

3 Comments:

  • I'm dying laughing right now...That is a great picture of your "platypus hands". What is making this even funnier is that Aidyn is in the background telling her little cousin about the guy we had lunch with that has sausage fingers. In your defense, she said she didn't really think they looked like sausages, but her daddy said they did.
    So, I'll be checking back soon to see the picture of your little smokie toes.

    By Blogger KJ, at 1:31 PM  

  • Great, so you're saying I now have to worry about little kids walking up to me and wanting to eat my fingers. Now I know how the witch in the gingerbread house felt.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:38 PM  

  • Sorry I haven't been checking in to see your updates. Love the sausages!

    By Blogger Allee, at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home