Herd Mentality

6.11.2007

Shredded Vegetables?

I was notified today by MaMa Strang of the Aidyn And Nolan Blog that I evidently have a readership and they are disgusted by my lack of commitment to my Blog.

My apologies. Life on the prairie is hard and time consuming. I vow to once again begin posting the crazy things that happen in my life.

All I know is that at least my parents didn't name me like this...


And on another note... Some day I'm going to tell the Strang children that their mom tricked them into eating vegetables by shredding them and putting them in pizza. They'll rebel I tell you!

2 Comments:

  • You're back!!! Yippee! Go ahead and tell my kids whatever you want...will they really believe someone who has little sausages for fingers?? I think not.

    By Blogger KJ, at 5:04 PM  

  • Little sausages for fingers? Seriously, put up a picture of them for your post.

    BTW, KJ guilted me into updating my blog also. Not only is she good at getting her kids to eat veggies, but also good with the guilt.

    By Blogger Allee, at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home