Herd Mentality

6.20.2006

The End Is Near

I recently had one of those defining moments when you realize that you're old. Now, I've had many. Usually they involve me feeling like a dirty old man...or being told that I'm a dirty old man.

I decided I needed to pick up a new pair of flip flops on my way to the gym on Saturday so I swung into Kohls to grab a pair of Adidas sandals. To my delight I found that they had a new style that was basically what I've always wanted. A pair of flip flops that if you step in water, they have mesh in the sole and the water just runs back out. I thought to myself "Wow, I whould buy like 5 pairs so I always have some". Then I realized I was thinking like a 60 year old. The next thing you know I'll be out buying a new pair of pants and think the same thing when I find an uber comfortable pair. I'm scared.

Hope you enjoy the picture that brings together two of my three favorite shows as a kid. Replace Hasselhoff with Daisy Duke and it'd be perfect. (I'm only part German...so I don't have quite the David Hasselhoff fascination that most Germans do.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home